- 2 year full warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright (sealed construction will not leak)
PC 545 Specs:
- 545 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 495 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 420 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 1200A
- 18 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- Length 6 13/16"
- Width 3 3/8"
- Height 5 1/8"
- Weight 11.7 lbs
- 1800 GL 1800 Gold Wing 2001 up
- 1800 VTX1800 C, VTX 1800 R Retro 2002 up
- 2004+Triumph Rocket III
- 2004+ Triumph Rocket III Classic
- 2004+ Triumph Rocket III Classic Tourer
- 2010+ Triumph Thunderbird
- 2010+ Triumph Thunderbird ABS
- 1600 XV 1600 Road Star 1999 - 2001*
- 1300 XVZ13 Royal Star/Venture 1996 - 2000*
- 1507 ALL Models ALL
* - PC545 is 15/16 inch lower in height than OEM battery
Reasons for Chosing a Odyssey Drycell Battery
- GUARANTEED LONGER SERVICE LIFE With a twelve year military grade design life and a six-to-ten year service life, ODYSSEY saves you time and money because you do not have to replace the battery as often. ODYSSEY has the powersport exclusive 2-year full warranty against factory defects or three full years in automotive, commercial and heavy-duty marine.
- SUPERIOR CRANKING AND FAST CHARGE CAPABILITY The 5 second cranking power of ODYSSEY batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40 C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (14.2-15V) (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the in rush current, so the user is assured of fast charge recovery.
- MOUNTING FLEXIBILITY The ODYSSEY battery may be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing any performance attributes. There is no fear of any acid spillage as ODYSSEY recycles the internal gas during operation or charging.
- SUPERIOR VIBRATION RESISTANCE ODYSSEY batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
- READY OUT OF THE BOX ODYSSEY batteries are shipped fully charged. If ODYSSEY'S voltage is 12.65V or greater simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go! If below 12.65V, boost charge following the instructions in the ODYSSEY Owner's Manual.
- WORRY-FREE SHIPPING The sealed design of the ODYSSEY battery eliminates the need for a acid vent tube; eliminating the fear of acid burns or damage to expensive chrome or paint. Owing to the Drycell? design, the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has classified the ODYSSEY? battery as a dry battery, so it may be shipped worry-free by UPS/Federal Express or by air as non-spillable.
- LONGER STORAGE LIFE Unlike conventional batteries that need to be recharged every six to twelve weeks the ODYSSEY battery, when fully charged, can be stored for up to 2 years at 25 C (77 F). Simply recharge and ODYSSEY is returned to full power. At lower temperatures, storage times will be even longer.
- DEEP DISCHARGE RECOVERY Should ODYSSEY become deeply discharged, simply recharge following instructions in the ODYSSEY Owners Manual.