The 412s simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The double-wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you’re a light rider or heavy hitter. In progressive rate, Standard or Heavy-Duty, and lengths from 11 in., 11.5 in. and 12 in., there is sure to be a 412 that’s right for you and your bike.
- Precision double walled, steel bodies to protect the inner cylinder and provide consistent damping.
- Choose the length you want below (11", 11.5" or 12.0") to suit your handling requirements or for a lowered, custom look. 11" no longer available in HD spring model. Standard duty spring 11" shocks are in short supply. Order while we can still get them.
- Spring pre-load can be adjusted easily with 5-position cam.
- Precision ground, hard chromed steel shaft for strength and durability.
- Multi-stage, velocity sensitive internal valving for the ride and handling you want.
- Shocks come with short upper and lower chrome covers and chrome springs.
2006+ Honda VTX1800 C and F models require replacing top shock mounting studs to install Progressive Suspension shocks.
Order two # 52452-MCH-000 ("Rear Cushion Bolts") from
your Honda Dealer.
Standard Shock Applications are recommended for bikes as sold new, excluding any bolt on accessories with rider weight under 200 lbs and limited passenger use.
Heavy Duty Shock Applications are recommended for bikes with additional add on accessories, rider weight over 200 lbs, or passenger use over 50% of the time.
VTX 1800 F with 11" Progressive 412 shocks shown above
All Progressive shocks are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Step up to Progressive and enjoy the ride!
VTX 1800 C with Xchoppers big tire kit and Progressive 11" shocks shown above.