ZOX ALTO DDV
With Drop Down Visor
Zox helmets had been asked so many times in the past when they were going to offer a beanie helmet with those innovative drop down visors built in. Well the time is now with the release of the Alto DDV beanie helmet.
The Alto DDV or Drop Down Visor meets or exceeds DOT safety standards and is constructed of an advanced fiberglass composite shell for maximum protection. For that perfect Zox fit and comfort, the Alto DDV is made in 2 shell sizes from 2XS-Small and Medium to 2XL and weighs only 2 lbs.
The new EPS liner system allows for a narrower profile and the high flow internal vent system keeps you cool on those hot rides. The helmet itself comes with ear protectors and a high performance shorty visor. The DDV or Drop Down Visor is an easy push and pull retractable high definition shield which can be replaced easily with a number of different tints.
Shown above in Flat Black
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- AFCS Advanced fiberglass composite shell for your safety.
- 2 shell sizes to ensure good fit 2XS-S, M-2XL.
- Revolutionary EPS liner system for narrower profile shell
- HPVS high performance shorty visor.
- Push Pull retractible high defenition shield system.
For detailed helmet fit information and other facts concerning all Zox helmets
PLEASE CLICK HERE
- 2XS 88-00000
- XS 86-00001
- S 86-00002
- M 86-00003
- L 86-00004
- XL 86-00005
- 2XL 86-00006
MSRP: $73.99 CDN